This is the event ranking for the upcoming Preserve Championship, Elite event, in Minnesota. Taken from the weekly standard rankings and keeping the focus on only the elite pros who are playing the next event, which in this case is most of the top 30.
After a month of doing these type of (unique) rankings, I’m learning a thing or two. These rankings represent order in which they’ll likely be ranked in AF weekly update. So not how they’ll finish at the event, per se. As the season passes its half way point, the math and data for 2023 comes into more focus. I’m sticking to how I have event rankings for now, as the other way is taking some wild guesses. Suffice it to say, those wild guesses are included in this update.
Why top 26? That represents 150+ points in SkipAce redraft leagues. The list is relevant to season fantasy leagues, as well.
If players from this list drop, AF will seek to update the list before the event, keeping to top 26. Next up at #27 currently is Presnell.
The list is meant to be simple to understand, while colors do add a bit of layering. See our Color Guide for further explanation.
Added color code this update.
- On the player name column, the colors here reflect players who’s history at the event, in this case Preserve over past 3 years, are on extraordinary side of things.
- Buhr and Eagle have top 5 average that is consistent, which is as good as it gets.
- Conrad has 3rd best avg at the event, consistently around 6th place. Suddenly the World Champ is sleeper destined to rise in this event. Or that’s my wild guess.
- Aderhold has about 8th best average (nearly 11th) among those playing, but event rank of 17th. His worst finish is 15th in 2020. His best finish is tied for 8th, in 2021
- And KJ’s average at around 14th place is 11th best, compared to his event ranking of 23rd. His worst finish is 17th, in 2020. His best finish is also tied for 8th in 2021.
|Order||AF Rank||MPO Player||Rating|
|Defending champ, Bradley Williams is off in Europe, winning DGPT events on another continent.|