The elite FPO ranking list for the next tournament. Upcoming event rankings are same ranking order as AF standard list (card), but the following list is only for players registered at the Ledgestone Open, in Eureka, IL.
This list was capped at 28 FPO players of the 45+ playing in the FPO division. The previous Silver event ranking for MAO held just 14 fantasy relevant FPO players.
If players from this list drop before start of event, AF will do our best to update the list, keeping to the top 28, entering the tournament.
The event ranking tries to stay simple, and easy to understand. Though with an event like Ledgestone, it’s hard not to include more layers of information. Our Color Guide helps with understanding some of the added layering in the following lists. Here are summary notes on coloring for this particular list:
- AF Rank column – color here depicts tier player is on from standard rankings (beyond Ledgestone). Tier 5 players are the lowest on this list, averaging minus 10 to minus 30 SkipAce points in 2023.
- Player name column
- green background = Ledgestone average finishing place in past 5 years is 14th or better
- red background = Ledgestone average finishing place in past 5 years is 23rd or worse
- No background color on name means their average is 15th to 22nd, or it’s their first time playing Ledgestone
- Green lettering on name means they finished top 3 at 2022 Ledgestone
- Rating column – color depicts event value relative to player rating, and how that ranks among AF ranked players playing Ledgestone. Ali Smith (yellow) rates among best fantasy values, while dark green (i.e. Hailey King) currently rates as low fantasy value.
- yellow, gold and bronze are all very good to great fantasy value
- light green = player’s rating and ranking are aligned – medium / solid value
- darker greens are all representing poorer levels of player value
|Order||AF Rank||FPO Player||Rating|
|26||33||Vanessa Van Dyken||945|