As well as Post-Tallahassee
This page will one day, soon be for paid subscribers, as are extended rankings, outside the top 10 for MPO and top 7 for FPO. Since we are recently launched, you may enjoy these lists freely, for awhile longer. These added lists will arrive weekly, and are meant to entertain and inform. Enjoy!
at Majors in 2021
|ORDER||MPO PLAYER||AVG FINISH|
in both Worlds and USDGC
at Majors+ in 2021
|ORDER||FPO PLAYER||AVG FINISH|
USWDGC, Worlds, and Throw Pink
The “plus” is for Throw Pink
Which wasn’t technically a major
Top 7 MPO Players
Rated 1010 or Lower
|AF RANK||MPO PLAYER||RATING|
When salary rating is capped at 6000
These players can help round out
Your picks. Top 69 or better is
All they need to do.
Best Value / Sleeper Picks
For FPO – Champions Cup
Values with good payoffs
Value means most bang (points) for your buck (salary rating).
- Missy’s numbers suggest 6th or better so 150+ points. Don’t be surprised if she earns 200+ fantasy points.
- Sarah’s early woes in 2022 could turn around in GA. She did great at Majors in 2021 and is T1 for average finish at WRJ in past 5 years. Art says she’ll get 130+ fantasy points.
- Weese is great middle of the road option. 90+ points from her is likely.
- Vanessa, Madison and Aria may not get you 50+ points, yet in a field where 17 players will score negative fantasy points, these 3 are most likely low end options to not lose you points.
Best Value / Sleeper Picks
For MPO – Champions Cup
Top and Bottom Heavy
- McBeth is looking so good for Champions, Art says 225+ points is likely. His Majors average from 2021 and WRJ average are unsurpassed.
- Conrad and Freeman are top heavy hitters who look to net fantasy owners 180+ in points.
- Humphries and MJ numbers suggest top 30 finishes on this type of stage. So 160+ points from each.
- Melton is the sleeper, but he’s played WRJ well in the past and finished 28th at USDGC at end of 2021. Art says he’ll get 120+ fantasy points at Champions.
Biggest Rating Changes
As of The April 12th Update
Up is down, down is up. Going up in ratings is a great thing for all PDGA members, at any level. It’s a sign of hard work, and great play being reflected in how the player rates within their field, or division. It’s very easy to be happy when pro players are receiving huge bumps in their rating. Who doesn’t love to see that happen?
Fantasy owners, that’s who. Funny, but accurate. Players going down in ratings is, at first glance, unpleasant. Until it’s time to pick a fantasy team. Suddenly a star player is underrated. And while the struggle may be real, so is the inevitable bounce back for these caliber of players. When they are hot again, fantasy managers love picking them for as long as the low rating train lasts.
|fpo player||+/- Change||rating|
Of anyone MPO or FPO
|MPO PLAYER||+/- CHANGE||RATING|
Are yet to score neg points
in any fantasy relevant events
they’ve played in 2022