As well as Post-Belton
This page is eventually intended for paid subscribers, as are extended rankings, outside the top 10 for MPO and top 7 for FPO. Since we are recently launched, you may enjoy these lists freely, for at least awhile longer. These added lists will arrive weekly, and are meant to entertain and inform. Enjoy!
Top 9 MPO at Texas State Over Past 5 Years
|ORDER||MPO PLAYER||AVG FINISH||TIMES PLAYED|
|5||World Champ (JC)||8th||3|
About This List
- Ricky is current defending champion of Texas St. Championship
- Ricky has also played the event 3 times in past 5 years, and finished first all 3 times
- Fantasy picks don’t get more obvious than picking Ricky to win Texas State
- This list only includes MPO players registered for 2022 event
- The order is fudged a tad to give some weight to times played vs. only considering average finish
Top 9 FPO at Texas State Over Past 5 Years
|ORDER||FPO PLAYER||AVG FINISH||TIMES PLAYED|
About This List
- This list only includes FPO players registered for 2022 event
- Except for 2021 defending champion (Hailey), all winners since 2017 are included on this list
- 2020 – Valerie
- 2019 – Hokom
- 2018 – Weese
- 2017 – Pierce
- Again, this order is fudged a bit to give some weight to times played vs. only considering average finishes
Cautionary Tales for Texas State Championship
|MPO PLAYER||RATING NOW||AVG FIN|
Now seeking redemption
|FPO PLAYER||RATING NOW||AVG FIN|
In 2021, Kona and Rawnsley placed 26th
Carey placed 25th in 2021
4 Best FPO Value Picks for Texas State
|FPO PLAYER||RATING||AF RANK|
Kat finished 16th at Belton
Maria finished 16th at LVC
What makes for a value pick?
- In weekly draft leagues, salary cap is paramount, and pertains to player ratings. The players that can give the most bang for their buck, are the best values.
- Valerie is arguably the best player in early part of 2022, and at least 18 rating points lower than those AF ranks ahead of her. She’s also 4th among the field, at Texas St. in past 5 years, as noted in the list above.
- Kat M. is playing as well as anyone outside the top 5. Of those ranked ahead of her, the next closest in rating points is 26 more. Making Kat’s value supreme.
- Rebecca is just behind Kat in the rankings and 1 less rating point, so also supreme value. Oh and is higher on the above list than Valerie.
- Maria is just slightly off the pace set by Kat and Rebecca, and 3 points higher than Kat. Maria maintains excellent value.
4 Best MPO Value Picks for Texas State
|MPO PLAYER||RATING||AF RANK|
Thomas took 10th at LVC
The next lowest finish among the 4 is 5th place
Thomas took 5th at Waco
About This Value List
- See FPO explanation above for valuing picks, it applies here.
- McBeth has 3rd top rating, but is AF’s #1 ranked player currently, and is 2nd in the best at Texas St. list from above. That type of value is McBeastly.
- Art likes Freeman. No hesitation putting him into top 10, despite what other ranking lists may claim. 10+ rating points less than those ranked higher, who are playing Texas St. His 3rd at Waco ties him with best finish at ES in 2022 with Heimburg (LVC), among those in top 10, excluding Paul and Drew, of course.
- Gilbert is 6 rating points less than Freeman, and of all MPO players playing at least 2 ES events in 2022, Gilbert ranks #2, behind….
- Luke, who also is #1 in DGPT standings. And is 11 rating points lower than Gilbert. Luke’s value is as good as it gets.
FPO Players from TX – Going Into Texas State
|AF RANK||FPO PLAYER||RATING||TOP 9 RANK|