Taken from the weekly rankings and keeping the focus on only the elite pros who are playing the next event, which in this case is the Preserve Championship.
The intent for FPO is to always publish top 14, as that represents 50+ points in SkipAce redraft leagues. The list is relevant to season fantasy leagues, as well.
Copied from the MPO ranking for Preserve: After a month of doing these type of (unique) rankings, I’m learning a thing or two. These rankings represent order in which they’ll likely be ranked in AF weekly update. So not how they’ll finish at the event, per se. As the season passes its half way point, the math and data for 2023 comes into more focus. I’m sticking to how I have event rankings for now, as the other way is taking some wild guesses. Suffice it to say, those wild guesses are included in this update.
If players from this list drop, AF will seek to update the list before the event, keeping to top 14. Rawnsley is currently the next one in line.
The list is meant to be simple to understand, while colors do add a bit of layering. See our Color Guide for further explanation.
Added color code this update.
- On the player name column, the colors here reflect players who’s history at the event, in this case Preserve over past 3 years, are on extraordinary side of things.
- Pierce starts with an event ranking of 7th, but her history at Preserve is top notch, averaging 1.3 place in 3 attempts. 1st in 2022, 2nd to Tattar in 2021, and 1st in 2020.
- Hokom has 4th best event average, placing 6th in 21 and 4th in 2020, to an avg of 5th place.
- Weese starts with event rank of 11th, and averages 8th place, with worst finish in 2020 at 11th. She took 4th in 2021, and didn’t play in 2022. She has 5th best event average.
- Maria has 6th best event average and consistently around 8th place, with event ranking currently at 14th.
|Order||AF Rank||FPO Player||Rating|